December Wrap Up and January TBR


Too many books, so little time! My holiday novella reading began in November, and I kept myself busy in December. I read a few other books in between to keep from getting burned out. Somehow, I still have a few Christmas books to get to in January, but it's all good!

I managed to read 27 books in December, which helped me kick ass on my Goodreads challenge for 2017. I usually set my goal at 60 books, which I passed pretty quickly. So I reset my goal to 100 books. I am very pleased that I read 176 books in 2017.

Books Read in December



Out by Harper Fox
Rest And Be Thankful by Joanna Chambers
Waiting For Winter by L.B. Gregg



Mistletoe at Midnight by L.B. Gregg
Lace-Covered Compromise by Silvia Violet
Nine Lights Over Edinburgh by Harper Fox



Icecapade by Josh Lanyon
The Christmas Proposition by K.A. Mitchell
Mending Noel (North Pole City Tales #1) by Charlie Cochet



Humbug by Joanna Chambers
Merry & Bright (Mr Perfect’s Christmas) by Joanna Chambers
The Remaking of Corbin Wale by Roan Parrish



I Spy Something Bloody (I Spy #1) by Josh Lanyon
I Spy Something Wicked (I Spy #2) by Josh Lanyon
I Spy Something Christmas (I Spy #3) by Josh Lanyon



Kairos by Mary Calmes
Life, Some Assembly Required (The Rebuilding Year #2) by Kaje Harper
Building Forever (The Rebuilding Year #2.5) by Kaje Harper



Ice, Snow, & Mistletoe by Jocelynn Drake
The Road To Frosty Hollow by R.J. Scott and Meredith Russell
Catch a Ghost (Hell or High Water #1) by S.E. Jakes



Love Happens Anyway by R.J. Scott
Long Time Gone (Hell or High Water #2) by S.E. Jakes
Unexpected Christmas by Nell Iris



Don't Plan to Stay by Kaje Harper
Counting Fence Posts (Counting #1) by Kelly Jensen
Counting Down (Counting #2) by Kelly Jensen



January 2018 TBR



Reckless Behavior (Bad Behavior #3) by L.A. Witt and Cari Z.
Romantic Behavior (Bad Behavior #4) by L.A. Witt and Cari Z.
Trick Roller (Seven of Spades #2) by Cordelia Kingsbridge



The Ghost Had an Early Check-Out
(The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks #2) by Josh Lanyon

Counting on You (Counting #3) by Kelly Jensen
Model Exposure (Haven Investigations #4) by Lissa Kasey




2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on beating your Goodreads goal! I hope you’re having a great January!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you read so many books in December :D YAY! That is awesome. And yay for such a gorgeous January TBR list :) Hope you enjoy them all. <3 Happy reading Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.