Waiting On Wednesday (320) The Ghost Had an Early Check-Out (The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks #2) by Josh Lanyon



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: January 19th 2018 by JustJoshin Publishing, Inc.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

To live and draw in L.A.

Now living in Los Angeles with former navy SEAL Nick Reno, artist Perry Foster comes to the rescue of elderly and eccentric Horace Daly, the legendary film star of such horror classics as Why Won't You Die, My Darling?

Horace owns the famous, but now run-down, Hollywood hotel Angels Rest, rumored to be haunted. But as far as Perry can tell, the scariest thing about Angels Rest is the cast of crazy tenants--one of whom seems determined to bring down the final curtain on Horace--and anyone else who gets in the way.

I'm looking forward to reading this. It's available for pre-order, so I hope it doesn't get delayed!!
The first book was released in 2008 (!!!), but I only read it very recently, so I know it's not much of a wait for me. But still.. gimme already.

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting! That's a new to me one! Title really catches my eye! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This looks like a creepy book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.